понедельник, 30 декабря 2019 г.

LITTLE GEORGE SUEREF DOWNLOAD

I think the trouble today with a lot of people playing the blues is that they fixate on the misery side of it, and blues and soul music is not really about that. I don't wanna make it a misery, I wanna make it joyfull! My dad had an accordion but it never saw the light of day much. I moved to London when I was 17 and used to go out to a lot of shows in the s with a friend. It's kind of an 'early blues'. This page has been archived and is no longer updated. People sometimes ask me about the fact that both my parents come from Greece and how that's affected my music. little george sueref

Uploader: Dajin
Date Added: 6 July 2008
File Size: 13.19 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 39666
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Once I joined them, I knew there was no going back. And it's joyful, too.

Little george sueref

It's kind of an 'early blues'. Until I took music up, I didn't realise how much I'd missed it. Describe the atmosphere and live music at a local pub, restaurant, festival, church or temple, club night Send it to a friend! Touring up and down this country is the most immediate thing I do. Before I knew it, I only had the music. About the time that I wrote this song, I literally was feeling quite lonesome. This page has been archived and is no longer updated.

It's about expression and just getting it out of your system.

little george sueref

People sometimes ask me about the fact that both my parents come from Greece and how that's affected my music. Little George Sueref Location: I struggled away for about four months trying to teach myself and eventually got a few lessons from suedef friend, who more importantly also turned me onto the Chicago and Delta blues.

My dad had an accordion but it never saw the light of day much.

My parents really liked music too, but sufref didn't play. I was feeling kind of inward bound, and the words just came right out of my mouth and I knew that was the song.

It was tough getting started, but after being with my first band for a year, I wound up joining my favourite blues band, Big Joe's Blues Kings, who introduced me to a lot of other music. I think the trouble today with a lot of people playing the blues is that they fixate on the misery side of it, and feorge and soul music is not really about that.

Little George Sueref & The Blue Stars - Little George Sueref | Songs, Reviews, Credits | AllMusic

I don't wanna make it a misery, I wanna make it joyfull! Funnily enough, the place I geroge least is probably London. There were no more day jobs. I moved to London when I was 17 and used to go out to a lot of shows in the s with a friend.

I make my money from playing clubs all round the country, and in Europe and Scandinavia, where there's a big blues scene. Contact Us Like this page? I had stuff going down in my life, and the people that I would have liked to have had around weren't around and I didn't feel like going anywhere.

Obviously we've also been to the States - this veorge was our third trip, and time by time it's getting litlte and bigger over there. Having said that, this song really is kind of blues. When I was a kid in Cardiff I used to like the Luttle stuff, but I never had anything to do with music.

I've never really got into the British blues thing; it was straight to the source, and it just happened by accident. Anyway, I'm starting to like it a lot more now. I've always liked music. Send us your review: Home Explore the BBC.

little george sueref

When I first started playing init just took over my life and everything else suffered, including my day job.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий