воскресенье, 29 декабря 2019 г.

DOWNLOAD BEETEL 450TC1 MANUAL

No, details I was just given for tikona portal, where I had to login, to access internet. June 9, at 5: August 22, at February 12, at 5: I can see my WiFi name in the list and I can connect to it. I even restarted the router while connecting. beetel 450tc1 manual

Uploader: Goltishura
Date Added: 12 November 2014
File Size: 65.55 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 14806
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Hi Nitin, I have an adsl beetel router tc1. October 24, at 7: November 5, at 2: LAN is working and I can browse internet. Then using browser, I logged into tikona service.

Hope, it was quite helpful to you all.

Configuration of Beetel TC1 WiFi ADSL Modem for BSNL, MTNL and Airtel Broadband

Everything is setup properly and everything works fine, except for the fact that it has a Session Limit of only 2 only 2 devices can use the wifi at a given moment, which is bertel sad.

August 26, at 2: Originally Posted by meetdilip.

Could you tell me where exactly should I put those values, while configuring the router, so that I can use my beetle adsl router to good use?

Hi Nitin, Need your help.

Manual for Beetel 450TC1 Router

How to make connections so that it works as a wifi for lappy, phone etc and simultaneously work internet on the PC through network card? I can see my WiFi name in the list and I can connect to it. July 12, at maual December 23, at 6: I have followed only steps 1 to 4.

beetel 450tc1 manual

As the cuurent cable connection internet modem 450c1 have the wi-fiI am unable to connect my samsung moble phone. Please try the websites given in th e link below.

November 5, at Every step you described was crystal clear and worked so well. They are really helpful. This is what I believe.

beetel 450tc1 manual

I am not able to access the http: It will work as wifi access point or repeater you can say. January 23, at 8: March 29, at 4: IP address is assinged automatically. January 8, at 3: December 1, at 6: This is a gentle reminder to follow-up on your concern listed on Mar 19, September 1, at 1: February 12, at 9: Hi Nitin, Thanks for the help.

I was refering to earlier post and found downgrade is the solution. May 10, at 6:

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий