вторник, 14 января 2020 г.

DOWNLOAD CHARLIE HALL EFTP

Board index All times are UTC. It was he that figured out all of it at the start, I'd racked my brain ever since Wonderful Land came out without success. I do not agree with recent actions or decisions and see them as myopic, counterproductive and most certainly counterintuitive. I'm sure that I will be making further comment in the future. To be clear, Charlie Hall's position, comment and actions have no bearing on myself and do not reflect my position and have no association to me. I reserve all rights to the intellectual property that I own in documentation and some files formerly branded under the EFTP umbrella. charlie hall eftp

Uploader: Brall
Date Added: 2 May 2005
File Size: 55.73 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 86251
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





HISTORY The Alesis Quadraverb ruled the rack-processor market of the late 80s and early 90s and can still be found in countless guitar rigs, studios and live sound setups to this day.

It seems somebody has let their imagination run wild somewhat.

The ShadowMusic Web Community • View topic - EFTP no longer available

I do not agree with recent actions or decisions and see them as myopic, counterproductive and most certainly counterintuitive. It was he that figured out all of it at the start, I'd racked my brain ever since Wonderful Land came out without success. Google [Bot] and 3 guests.

Determining which echo unit was used by the Shadows at any stage throughout their 50 years together is quite a challenge. The Q20 is essentially a Q2 fitted with bit converters, but it's also been improved in other areas, not least in having twice as many user memories. AFAIC he was responsible for creating "affordable" echo patterns for Joe Public that were as good as they could be on the units available at that time, and I thank him for that. The effects can be used in parallel or in serial or a combination.

charlie hall eftp

I was not consulted in any way and the entire business and all rights had been previously promised to me. It combines analog preamp and digital electronics to provide the best of both worlds.

Quadraverb. Information about and related to the Alesis Quadraverb effects units

Im looking forward to hearing the new unit too. We have everything to thank him for. The Alesis Quadraverb ruled the rack-processor market of the late 80s and early 90s and can still be found in countless guitar rigs, studios and live sound setups to this day. I have no professional affiliation to him, EFTP or his future offerings though I do hold my own opinions on recent events. Starting with the upgrade of the Quad, the Quadraverb Plus, Multi Tap Delay has been introduced among other features, which made it possible for Charlie Hall to develop settiings to simulate old tape echo units form the early sixties, used by The Shadows and many other groups in those days.

Hank Marvin explains his echo delay sound used in the early sixties.

The many new features that are now available are made possible by a simple software update eprom more. Hank Marvin Explanation of his echo-delay sound. I'm sure that I will be making further comment in the future. I reserve all rights to the intellectual property that Efp own in documentation and some files formerly branded under the EFTP umbrella.

charlie hall eftp

Users browsing this forum: Board index All times are UTC. It's high-performance equipment, with easy-to-use operating system and a wide, informative LCD display. Hank used 2 Quadraverbs with those patches from - and during his Final Tour. I would like to thank David Martin and the moderators of this site.

I was alerted to the fact by a customer at This website has no relation with Alesis Company I am a fan and collector of the Alesis Quadraverb series. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Yours faithfully, Ross Hall. The Alesis Q2 Multi-effects Processor has endless possibilities for tweaking to those who'll give out their time and effort chzrlie achieve amazing heights in sound effects.

I'm currently researching the possibility of re-launching the ZOOM G3, G3X and G5 patches under a new brand; there certainly appears to be a gap xharlie the lower market price point. EFTP no longer available!!

Alesis Quadraverb - Charlie Hall EFTP - Shadows / Hank Marvin - Echo + Guaranty

To be clear, Charlie Hall's position, comment and actions have no bearing on myself and do not reflect my position and have no association to me. Without them, I would probably not have continued trying to make Shadows music.

EFTP no longer available For anything to do with guitars, amps and effects units.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий